blank stares at blank pages
profile entries tagboard affiliates
weblog information
add in some information about your weblog, perhaps?
e.g. since how long it has been running, why you gave it its URL, what's the current skin version, etc.

recent entries
  • A dew drenched hour.
  • Everything in transit.
  • And all good things come to an end.
  • Big city life.
  • Spread a little love on Christmas day.
  • My Silhouette.


  • archives
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007


  • credits
    layout: lyricaltragedy
    inspiration: reversescollide
    Wednesday, January 10, 2007
    Work was _______.
    I'm totally speechless. Haha!

    First day at work wasn't too bad.
    Chu Wen got badly burnt at Serangoon Gardens,
    while we were just slightly, black. Haha!
    Gathered at the office before Jaslyn & I left for PS.
    Met Arens for Night At The Museum.
    My neck was aching so badly after the movie!
    Home by midnight.

    Jaslyn overslept yesterday and so we reported late for work.
    Sales was crap and my Law of Averages sucked.
    Dang, I was so ashamed of myself okay! Hahahaha!
    Tang said everyone literally turned from mammals to reptiles.
    Lame right! Obs- & I then gave him that whatever kind of look.
    Foodcourt's under renovation, so settled dinner at LerkThai (:
    MeOw called for some talk and I slept only at 1am.
    Jaslyn slept at 12 and yet she overslept today, again.

    So yeap! Reported late for work, once again.
    We were so, soooo tired today okay.
    Stoned throughout the meetings & morning cheers.
    The previous observer quit, so we had a new observer today.
    Grrr, he kept snatching my customers please. Oh weeell.
    It's a Wednesday today. So work ended an hour earlier.
    Waited for Jaslyn back at the office. Towned (:
    Met Syy at Pacific Plaza before heading home.
    And I almost got knocked down by a car at Wheelock. Haha!
    If not for Jaslyn, I'd have fallen backwards and prolly crushed.
    Bused home all the way! I had a lot of fun gossiping. Haha!

    Oh yay, not going for work tomorrow! I can finally sleep in (:
    Instead, we're going to visit Delvinder at Downtown!
    It's a day late but still, HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY :D
    And there's some team dinner tomorrow too.
    Like, ewwwwwwww. Hahaha!